Location: UK and Spain
The person selected will be integrated into the work team in coordination with the HSEQ Department.
1. Preparation and monitoring of Quality Assurance Plans for photovoltaic projects
2. Preparation and monitoring of quality control test plans and start-up of photovoltaic installations
3. Interpretation, evaluation and management of test results.
4. Supervision and monitoring of equipment FAT tests
5. Control of the reception of construction materials.
6. Control of certifications and approvals of products and construction elements.
7. Control and monitoring of measurement and testing equipment.
8. Management of non-conformities and incidents on site.
9. Carrying out internal audits on other projects
– Degree: Technical Engineering or Higher
– Required Experience: Minimum 2 years in quality control in photovoltaic projects, and / or in works both at the level of civil works and buildings.
– Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
– Knowledge of quality control and non-destructive testing and interpretation of results.
– Knowledge of electrical / photovoltaic installations
– Training as a Superior Technician in PRL, as well as knowledge and experience in ISO 14001 and 45001 will be valued
– B1 driving license. Own vehicle.
– Availability to travel
Languages: English level B2
Computing: Office Suite
Orientation to results