We are looking for a person to form part of our Purchasing Department whose main mission will be to execute the necessary actions to be able to provide the company with the necessary materials to meet the established objectives.
Functions and responsibilities:
1. Search, management and negotiation of orders and contracts with suppliers for each project.
2. Keep the provider portfolio updated, along with the search for new providers for the assigned families.
3. Approval and monitoring of suppliers.
4. Maintain the commercial relationship with the different suppliers for the projects.
5. Receive and maintain regular visits with providers
6. Attendance on time to factory test visits of specific suppliers for the preparation of reports.
7. Comparison of prices and demand for improvements in budgets, terms and conditions, including framework or specific contracts per work.
8. Search for proposals for improvement and alternatives of products and materials used on site (during execution) or in projects (during design)
9. Management of the supply of equipment and subcontractors for work, negotiating and specifying terms and conditions including framework or specific contracts for work.
10. Coordination with the different departments to expedite and clarify offers for bids and orders according to design for projects in the bidding process
11. Coordination with the engineering, construction and maintenance departments mainly to streamline and improve orders.
12. Maintain updated planning of purchases and arrivals of supply material to the works in accordance with the requirements of the project including coordinating the delivery on site with the different Project Managers or Site Managers.
13. Resolution of incidents related to the purchase of any type of material that may be needed in the works and their follow-up.
14. Report and close collaboration with the direct manager
– Technical Engineering, Higher or Degree, Architecture, Technical Architecture or Degree. Also valuable Business or economic sciences.
– Advanced user of SAP and Office
– Valuable database management
– Immediate availability
– Experience 3 to 5 years in purchasing industrial equipment or in purchasing for construction projects.
– Experience in purchasing for international projects will be highly valued
Languages: English high level / bilingual. Very valuable Italian. Valuable French
Orientation to results
Flexibility and ability to negotiate and reach agreements