Location: Different works in Spain
The person selected will be responsible for compliance with the PRL regulations during the construction of a photovoltaic installation with the direct support of the HSEQ Department, the external H&S advisor and the site team itself.
Functions and responsibilities:
1. Implementation and monitoring of the Integrated Management System of the company on site.
2. Realization of Site Inductions and Toolbox talk.
3. Review and validation of the ORP documentation (work procedures, risk assessment, etc.) of subcontractors.
4. Coordination with subcontractors, issuance and monitoring of work permits, verification of operational control.
5. Safety inspections on site to demonstrate legal compliance at the PRL and environmental level.
6. Control of machinery and work equipment on site.
7. Control and monitoring of construction chemicals and waste generated.
-Degree in Engineering Master PRL / Superior Technician PRL.
-Required Experience: Minimum 2 years as a Senior Technician in PRL in a construction company.
-B1 driving license.
-Availability to travel
Languages: English high level
Computer Science: Word and Excel advanced level. Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP.
Orientation to results