At GRUPOTEC we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of personal data.
1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Grupotec Servicios Avanzados, S.A. He is the one who holds the status of Responsible for Treatment.
2. Why do we process your personal contact data?
The personal data collected through the contact form will be processed on behalf of Grupotec Servicios Avanzados, SA, as the data controller, in order to manage and respond to requests for information, doubts, complaints, and the opinion of users. , regarding the products offered on this website, as well as sending information of interest about new promotions, products, services or activities of our company.
3. What is the legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data? That is, what fundamental condition or enables us to process your personal data?
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data is the consent expressed by the user by completing and sending the data through the corresponding form, for the purposes previously expressed.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as the attention of the object of the communication requires and, where appropriate, for as long as you have not expressed opposition to the sending of commercial communications.
On the other hand, in order that the data in our files, computerized and / or on paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep updated. So, for these purposes, the User may notify us by email to email@example.com
5. Who can be assignees or recipients of your personal data?
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the attention of the query formulated and in the cases provided by Law. However, it is reported that the data may be transmitted, based on legitimate interest, to other of the member companies of Grupotec, for administrative and statistical purposes.
6. What are your data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
The interested party may exercise the following data protection rights.
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Right to request rectification or deletion
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment
- Right to object to treatment
- Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a written request, accompanied by a photocopy of their ID or equivalent identification document, addressed to Avda. De los Naranjos, 33 under 46011 of Valencia (Spain) In case they act through a representative, legal or voluntary You must also provide a document that proves the representation and identification document of the same.
If you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).