We are looking for Work Managers whose main mission will be to control the execution of the assigned project to guarantee compliance with the schedule, applying the Grupotec quality standard, taking into account its budget, and applying the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of the people running the project
1. Ensure respect for the safety, budget, quality and execution deadlines of the work.
2. Be responsible for the management of resources to meet the schedule without exceeding, as far as possible, the project budget.
3. He will watch over the development of the works according to the project, informing the project engineer of changes in the project.
4. Shall ensure compliance with legal and institutional requirements related to the execution of works
5. Control and monitoring of the finishes and application of the good practice guide according to the specifications of the project / Technical Advisor once the plant is finished.
6. Guarantee the operation, control and monitoring of failures during the PR period and prior to signing the PAC. It will be supported by the monitoring team and will review the fulfillment of its work
-Degree in Engineering, Degree, Architect or Technical Architect.
-Technical knowledge of electricity and civil works.
Languages: English high level / bilingual. Portuguese high level.
Results-oriented, proactivity, communication, teamwork, used to working on projects, and with flexibility to adapt to day-to-day demands.
5 years of experience in a multinational environment.