Joining the Engineering department (Technical Office), he will carry out the task of defining solar farm projects that range from dealing with and managing the client to the technical development of the project, including monitoring during the execution of the work giving assistance to production.
1. Definition of the project together with the client.
2. Deal with suppliers, contractors and manufacturers.
3. Definition of technical specifications and measurements of the project for its execution.
4. Technical support for production during the execution of the works.
5. Technical support in signing the contract
-Industrial Engineer, Industrial Technician, preferably: Electricity / Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Energy Engineering.
-Experience in LV, MV and civil works installations will be valued.
-Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Languages: English and Portuguese high level
Computing: Office, Project and Autocad package