Joining the IT department, the main objectives of the position are: to supervise the communications installation work in the photovoltaic plants and to carry out the commissioning of the Scada onsite under the instructions of the Technical Manager, as well as configurations of the data network and its different devices: dataloggers, switches, routers, converters, etc.
1. Plan and coordinate the implementation of communications and SCADA meeting the established milestones
2. Establish and carry out field performance tests
3. Diagnosis and resolution of incidents
4. Carry out operational reports and technical documentation
5. Configuration of communication devices under the instructions of the Technical Manager.
6. Monitoring of solar plants and reporting.
-Superior technician in renewable energy, electricity or telecommunications
-Technical knowledge in electricity in general, applied to photovoltaic installations
-Knowledge of industrial communications protocols and networks (modbus, tcp / ip)
-Experience: 0-4 years
Languages: English B2
Computing: Management of tools related to communications: putty, remote desktop, vpns, TeamViewer