Location: Madrid, Spain
Incorporation date: Immediate
Under the directives of the area director, he will be responsible for the different phases of an assignment, managing both the dialogue with the client and the different professionals involved in the development of the project.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Direct contact with the client
2. Economic management of the order
3. Management of the team assigned to the assignment
4. Responsible for meeting deadlines
5. Prepare the part of the project related to your specialty
– Industrial engineer with signature capacity (enabling master) with experience in civil works (not installations).
– Knowledge of the calculation of metal and concrete structures will be highly valued.
- Results orientation, proactivity, communication, teamwork, flexibility and the ability to negotiate and reach agreements.
At least 6 years in the management of industrial buildings projects
Interested parties, send CV indicating in the subject “Engagement Director” to: Recursoshumanos@grupotec.es