Joining the International Development department, his mission will be to develop and implement, in cooperation with the company’s management, the development plan in the EMEA region.
1.Identify development opportunities and potential local partners in the different regions.
2. Lead the preparation of offers and the negotiation of contracts for collaboration, acquisition or participation in project development.
3. Establish, in cooperation with the finance department, financial models to calculate the economy of the project; manage the internal approval process and presentation to investment committees.
4. Will manage the Due Diligence processes for the acquisition of projects / companies.
5. Oversee local business development teams and internal and external development activities.
6. It will carry out the processes of participation in bids, the negotiations with the partners and third parties involved and will direct the internal processes of coordination and approval.
– Training in Engineering or Industrial Degree / Roads with a Master’s Degree in Solar Energy and Renewables or similar, highly valuable to have an MBA or similar.
– Experience in the photovoltaic sector.
– Knowledge of the energy market.
– Immediate incorporation.
Languages: High level English and Italian valuable
Computing: Mastering the Office suite
Customer and results oriented
Knowledge of the environment