The Corporate and Structured Finance department is looking for a Senior Analyst/Associate to reinforce the team to support the growth of the company. The team is focused in providing and arranging debt financing with strong focus on mid-market project finance and M&A PV deals covering EMEA and LATAM. Since the beginning you will be co-responsible for the origination, structuring and execution of project finance and M&A transactions, taking the ownership of the projects since start.
1. Scanning and monitoring of different alternatives of debt financing in the market
2. Support/Lead the Financial Close of the projects:
Preparation of a full project finance models or working/updating existing models to improve them.
Obtain and negotiate financing Term-Sheets recommending the best structure available. Negotiate the financing contracts.
Coordinate the Due Diligences required by the lenders ff liaison with the different departments (legal/technical/development/finance).
Support the Asset Management team after Financial Close.
3. Support the development team in analysing new investment opportunities.
4. Participate in M&A transactions, either in the sell side or in the buy side.
5. Maintain regular contact with banks, debt funds, investors, developers and clients.
6. Active portfolio management (monitoring of operational /construction progress reports, waivers, recaps). Support in reporting the performance of each plant to management, investors and lenders.
– 3-8 years of experience.
– Bachelor’s (or master’s degree) in Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Economics, Mathematics or closely related fields.
– Experience in either project finance, corporate finance or infrastructure related field within a top-tier institution: developer, investment firm or advisory firm in the renewable energy, infrastructure or real estate sector, banking experience in real estate, infrastructure and/or power/energy/utilities.
– Proficiency in building complex financial models.
– Proven understanding of Corporate and Investment Banking markets with understanding of risk exposure management activities.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint): outstanding excel skills and be able to operate financial models very soon after starting.
Languages: High English Level, Other languages skills is very valuable.
Strong organizational and analytical skills, performance orientation, creative mindset, teamwork within department and coworkers, interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility and capability to manage multiple projects and to maintain high levels of quality with a heavy workload.