Site Quality Manager
POSITION: Site Quality Manager
LOCATION: Trinidad and Tobago
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: May
Grupotec is an engineering company with an international vocation that provides engineering and consulting services, applies turnkey solutions, invests in projects based on the use of Renewable Energies and environment.
1. To develop and monitor Quality Assurance Plans for photovoltaic projects
2. To develop and track quality control test plans and launch photovoltaic installations
3. Interpretation, assessment, and management of test results.
4. Supervision and monitoring of FAT equipment tests.
5. To monitor the reception of construction materials. 6. To oversee certifications and approvals of products and construction elements.
7. To monitor and follow up measurement and testing equipment.
8. Management of non-conformities and incidents on site.
9. To carry out internal audits for other projects
- Technical Engineering or Higher
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of quality control and performance of non-destructive tests and interpretation of results
- Knowledge of electrical/photovoltaic installations
- Training as a Senior Technician in PRL will be considered as well as knowledge and experience in ISO 14001 and 45001
- B1 driving license, own vehicle
- Availability to travel
- Computing, Office Package
Minimum 2 years in quality control in photovoltaic project, and/or in works both at the level of civil works and construction
High level of English and Spapnish
Teamwork, proactivity, result-oriented
If you are interested, please send your CV indicating in the subject line “Site Quality Manager” to: email@example.com