Renewable Project Manager Italy
GRUPOTEC is a company which provides engineering and construction services
worldwide, and develops, builds and finances renewable energy projects.
POSITION: Land acquisition & development Manager for PV and BESS projects in Italy
WORK PLACE: Italy
INCORPORATION DATE: June 2023
The person selected will be part of the Business Development Department
supporting the development of the Grupotec PV pipeline in Italy with the
main goal to secure suitable lands for PV and BESS projects across all the
country and management of bids with external engineering and
Functions and responsibilities:
– Responsible for securing land suitable for PV and BESS projects.
– Perform land due diligences and prefeasibility studies, including the main
– Establish and manage relationships with landowners/real estate
agencies/brokers throughout the entire project development phase
– Management and negotiation of land rights contracts (supported by the
– Perform technical site visits to verify site conditions.
– Management and contact with all entities and Public Administrations for
supporting in the obtention of all the permits until the project reaches
“Ready to Build” status.
– Management of bids with external engineering and environmental
– Management and negotiation of co-development agreements and project
– Professional with more than 2/4 years of experience in the processing and
development of PV projects in Italy
– Willingness to travel, both to search for new opportunities and to visit
Public Administrations and Agencies during the development of assigned
– Fluent in Italian and English.
A structured, problem-solving and agreement-oriented person. Proactive and selflearning
attitude. Ability to work in a team and on your own. Good communication
and negotiation skills. Analytical skills.
Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Earth.
GIS will be a plus.
Interested parties send your CV with the subject “Renewable Project Manager Italy” to: firstname.lastname@example.org