PV Field technician
Grupotec is an engineering company with an international vocation that provides engineering and consulting services, applies turnkey solutions, invests in projects based on the use of Renewable Energies and environment.
Location: Isle of Anglesey
Date of commencement: January
The mission of the selected person will be in charge of carrying out the preventive and corrective maintenance work of a photovoltaic solar plant, in particular LV system, solar inverters, as well as other mechanical components, panels, structure, CCTV, fencing, etc…
Main roles and responsibilities:
– Preventive maintenance and cleaning of the photovoltaic installation according to O&M Manual: photovoltaic modules, structure, trackers, DC combiner boxes (LV), wiring, inverters, measuring equipment, communication equipment, measuring equipment, thermal imaging camera etc…
– Repair of small faults in the low voltage part, photovoltaic modules, trackers, cabling.
– Inspection and review of structure support of panels, fence of the plot, maintenance of buildings, CCTV system, communications equipment, etc…
– Maintenance and review of electrical components and equipment such as inverters, distribution boards, communications boxes, DC and AC protection boxes, according to the manuals and maintenance plan.
– Completed of tabs and work orders, attendance record, and digital files according to the procedures established for this purpose.
– Assistance to the subcontractor or medium and high voltage equipment and inspection and monitoring of its activities.
– Training H&S in the UK; SMSTS, CMMS Card, or similar.
– Advanced technical knowledge in electricity in general and applied to photovoltaic installations.
– Knowledge in the handling of manual tool and machine tool for electrical and metal structure work.
- Communication, teamwork, proactivity, and results orientation.
- 1 year in maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in the solar photovoltaic sector.
- English B2 or higher, Spanish will be valued.
If you’re interested send your updated CV with the subject “ELECTRICIAN / FIELD TECHNICIAN” to: email@example.com