Electrical Site Supervisor
POSITION: Electrical Site Supervisor
PLACE OF WORK: Trinidad and Tobago
DATE OF INCORPORATION: Inmediatly
Grupotec is an engineering company with an international vocation that provides engineering and consulting
services, applies turnkey solutions, invests in projects based on the use of Renewable Energies and environment
Functions & Responsibilities
As part of the Construction department, its mission will be to supervise the assembly, installation and execution of the different works on site according to the development of the activities during the execution, and the start-up or commissioning.
- He will be responsible for supervising the execution of the project in the electrical area.
- It will exercise the control and supervision of the subcontractors, as well as the quality of the work carried out.
- It will ensure the correct execution of the project, as well as the optimization of its cost management.
- Issuance of reports regularly according to the needs of the execution. Supervision of works and assembly acceptance tests, specialized in PV plants.
- Supervision of QA/QC compliance by the contractor, both in execution and start-up.
- Direct and control the development of activities in all work fronts of the project following the indications given by the Engineers and verifying that customer requests are met.
- Supervise and control subcontracted companies and the work carried out by them
- Engineering, FP or similar
- Experience in supervision of renewable energy projects (Solar, wind, combined cycles, Thermosolar, etc.)
- Experience as manager of construction works or industrialized building, but with a clear vocation for the position and motivation to learn and develop in the position.
- Experience in substations and lines will be highly valued.
- High Level of english and spanish
If you are interested, please send your CV indicating in the subject line “Electrical Site Supervisor” to: firstname.lastname@example.org