DEPARTMENT: Construction & Operations
His/her crucial task will be field work, mainly stakeout points, its tracking and checking of works carried out (roads, foundations, fencing, trenches, and supports of photovoltaic structures).
Furthermore, we look for a versatile person who supports the construction and its management with the technical team (Construction Managers and supervisors) to ensure the project performance in time, quality and cost, control over production and client relationship.
Roles & Responsibilities
The land surveyor will be responsible for:
1. Topographic surveys.
2. Site layouts and engineering project layouts.
3. Providing calculations and graphical representations of topographic measurements.
4. Finding appropriate operation points for surveying.
5. Drafting to prepare topographic plans.
6. Managing and taking charge of his/her topographic measuring equipment.
7. Ensuring the progress of the work according to the project and reporting any change to the Project Engineer.
8. Controlling and monitoring the finishings and conducting inspections to verify the fulfilment of procedures and technical specifications.
Number of direct subordinates: 0
Number of indirect subordinates: 2
- Degree in Technical Engineering, in Surveying and Mapping Sciences or in Land and Geomatics Surveying
- MDT (at least 5 years)
- AUTOCAD (at least 5 years)
- PROTOPO (at least 3 years)
- Surveying equipment: knowing how to use level, total station, and GPS (fix and mobile)
- Training in Prevention of occupational risks: at least the 60-hour basic training (the certification is required)
- BIM / REVIT
- Design of photovoltaic plants (highly valued)
- Training in Hydrology
- Training in Project Management and in Renewable Energies (valued)
- At least 5 years as a land surveyor
- Previous experience as a land surveyor working on a photovoltaic plant site.
- English: intermediate level (B1-B2)
- Spanish: intermediate level (B1-B2)
- Be focused on results
- Be used to work on a project basis
- Flexibility to adapt to day-to-day demands
If you are interested, please send your CV indicating in the subject line “Surveyor” to: email@example.com