PRL TECHNICIAN – CONSTRUCTION
The selected person will be responsible for compliance with the PRL regulations in the work with the direct support of the HSEQ Department, the external H&S advisor and the construction team itself
– Realization of Site Inductions on site.
– Review and approval of subcontractor RAMS and other documentation related to H&S.
– Realization of toolbox talk.- On-site safety inspections to demonstrate legal compliance on H&S issues
– Control of machinery and equipment at work.
– Control and monitoring of chemical products from work and generated waste
-IT Engineering Master PRL / Superior PRL Technician-
-Languages: English, high level.
-Computer: Office package: Word and Excel advanced level. Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP.
-Experience Required: Minimum 2 years as Senior Technician in PRL in construction company.
-B1 driving license.
-Availability to travel