Competitive photovoltaic energy for a more sustainable world
Plants over covers
More than 50 projects of photovoltaic plants over covers, constructed with power that oscillates between 0,1 MW and 4 MW.
Plants situated on the ground with a fixed structure or with single axis trackers, any size, from 1 MW up until 92 MW.
Wind and photovoltaic hybridised projects.
Storage Plants that utilise battery systems.
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
In all our
At Grupotec we count on a flexible structure that allows us to be competitive and construct photovoltaic projects of different sizes all over the globe.
We work on all stages of our Value Chain
"Our value added proposal"
We undertake in a complete and integral manner the whole process of construction of photovoltaic all over the world. Our proposed services include:
- Development of photovoltaic projects
- Financial structuring
- Operation and Maintenance
- Asset Management
We count on an extended trajectory of developing photovoltaic projects in different countries both in Europe and the Americas: Spain, UK, Italy, France, Holland, Chile, Colombia and Puerto Rico.
We undertake the whole development process, including:
- Finding the best possible locations
- Negotiation with land tenants
- Basic Engineering and Pre-feasibility studies
- Permits, license and authorisation management
A skilled and potent group of specialised engineers, with highly recognised trajectories, is a key part of our proposed aspects of our added value.
Not only do we limit ourselves to construct specifically what our clients desire, but we also add our ‘know how’, revising and optimising photovoltaic projects, that we construct through EPC.
Furthermore, we count on a solid balance and our guarantees make our proposed EPC services bankable, fulfilling all the financial requirements for photovoltaic projects under the Project Finance modality.
We count on a flexible structure that permits us to be more competitive, constructing different sized projects all over the world.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Grupotec manages and undertakes the operation and maintenance of the photovoltaic plants in favour of the highest quality standards, with the goal of guaranteeing the best performance throughout its mechanic life. Planned maintenance actions guarantee the maximum availability of the equipment.
- Continuous monitoring of the installation
- Diagnosing malfunctions and performance analysis
- Preventative Maintenance, predictive and corrective
- Implementing improvements (Retrofits)
Currently, we operate and maintain over 230 installations all over the world: UK, France, Spain, USA…
GRUPOTEC takes charge in integrally managing photovoltaic assets through knowledge and experience, participating in the whole value chain of the photovoltaic industry. The service covers:
- Management of assets including responsibility of its performance
- Administrative, accounting, fiscal and legal management of Special Services Associations
- Emission of technical and financial reports for owners of the assets and to the investors
Cynog (HIBRIDACIÓN FV Y EÓLICA)
Cedate & Selenkei (Inicio obras)
Navojoa (Desarrollo avanzado)