Location: South East – UK
By joining the O&M department, his mission will be to ensure that the plants under his charge produce the expected energy according to the Performance Ratio and availability criteria agreed with the client.
1. Will perform the Taking Over inspections in new plants, review with the Coordinator of the pending list and coordinate with Construction the resolution of the same.
2. Coordinate and supervise the work of the preventive maintenance subcontractor, ensuring that scheduled tasks are performed and all information is reported.
3. Directly inspect the installation and assess the need for corrective maintenance. It will carry out some minor maintenance work at the plant.
4. Preparation of the monthly reports of your plants and send them to the client.
5. Report incidents that may affect equipment warranties and make claims to manufacturers.
6. It will review the reports of the preventive and corrective subcontractors and supervision of the work carried out
-Training in Technical or Higher Engineering; Electrical, Mechanical, Civil. Postgraduate training related to Photovoltaic Solar Energy.
-Experience in Photovoltaic Experience for more than a year.
-Knowledge of design, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic solar plants; handling PVSYS or similar.
-Knowledge of execution, design and management of engineering works and in communications architecture, sensors and control actuators of photovoltaic plants. Drafting of projects.
-Notions about meteorological sensors and analysis of meteorological data.
Languages: English medium high level
Computing: Expert level of monitoring software, Office Package Medium Level