Engineering to reduce the energetic costs of our clients
At GRUPOTEC we help our clients reduce energy consumption, the energy costs and help improve the industrie´s consumption matrices of their industries, leading them towards a more sustainable energy model with renewable energy.
We work in two areas of activity:
- Services and energy efficiency applications aimed at reducing energy consumption.
- Turnkey projects: photovoltaic energy generation systems for self-consumption, cogeneration systems, biomass, etc.
"Efficiency and energy savings"
We support renewable energies and we think that the best energy is the one that is not consumed. We help our clients reduce their bills. Our services include:
- Energy Audits
- Feasibility studies
- Facilities Engineering Projects
- Energy efficiency applications
- Energy Management Systems (EMS)
PV SOLAR PLANTS FOR SELF-CONSUMPTION
"Power generation for self-consumption"
PV solar plants for self-consumption let our clients. Enable our clients to:
- Reduce their electric power consumption and related costs
- Increase energy independence
- Reduce CO2 Emissions
At GRUPOTEC we analyze the electrical consumption curve and design a photovoltaic plant that optimizes costs while adapting to conditions and surface of your production plant roofs.
Once the optimum design has been defined we construct turnkey photovoltaic plants and we take charge of their commissioning, operation and maintenance.
"Technology to make our planet more sustainable"
At GRUPOTEC we design and construct cogeneration plants analysing heat and power consumption to offer a better technical solution for each productive process in all market sectors. Our services offered include:
- Prefeasibility analysis
- Projects and Construction Management
- Construction of turnkey plants
OTHER RENEWABLE ENERGIES
"New Solutions using clean and inexhaustible sources"
At GRUPOTEC we are resolutely committed to renewable energies and we have expertise in all subsectors. Our services offered include:
- Solar thermoelectric energy
- Wind power
- Waste recovery