Electrical Site Manager
Grupotec is an engineering company with an international vocation that provides engineering and consultancy services, applies turnkey solutions and invests in environmental projects based on the use of renewable energies.
Location: North Wales and Cambridgeshire
Date of commencement: Immediate
- Joining the Construction department, your mission will be to supervise the assembly, installation, and execution of the different works on site according to the development of the activities during the execution and completion/commissioning.
- You will be responsible for supervising the execution of the project and will supervise and monitor the subcontractors, as well as the quality of the work carried out.To ensure the correct execution of the project, as well as the optimization of its cost management.Regularly issuing reports according to execution needs.
- Monitoring works acceptance tests and assembly, specialized in PV plants. Keeping track of QA/QC compliance by the contractor, both during the execution and the commissioning.
- Overseeing and monitoring the development of activities on all works and at all levels, while following the instructions given by the Engineers and assuring that client’s requests are met.
- Supervising all subcontracted companies and the work carried out by them.
- Electrical engineering, T&D in Electricity or similar
- Experience supervising renewable energy projects (Solar, wind, combined cycles,
- Experience as manager of construction works or industrialized building.
- A strong interest for the position and willing to learn and grow professionally.
- Experience in substations and lines will be highly valued.
- Immediate availability.
- High proficiency in English.
- Initiative, proactivity, customer orientation and teamwork.
- Languages: High level of English
- IT requirements: Office, Project.
If you’re interested send your updated CV with the subject “Electrical Site Manager” to: firstname.lastname@example.org