Civil Site Supervisor
POSITION: Civil Site Supervisor
PLACE OF WORK: Trinidad and Tobago
DATE OF INCORPORATION: Inmediatly
Created in 1997 at the initiative of a group of engineers, Grupotec has evolved and grown to become a large multidisciplinary engineering and architecture company and a leader in the photovoltaic energy sector at a national and international level.
Functions & Responsibilities
As part of the Construction department, its mission will be to supervise the assembly, installation and execution of the different works of the civil part on site according to the development of the activities during the execution, and the start-up or commissioning.
Functions and responsibilities
- It will be responsible for supervising the execution of the civil part of the project.
- It will control and supervise the subcontractors, as well as the quality of the work carried out.
- It will ensure the correct execution of the project, as well as the optimization of its cost management.
- Issuance of reports regularly according to execution needs.
- Supervision of works and assembly acceptance tests, specialized in PV plants.
- Supervision of QA/QC compliance by the contractor, both during execution and start-up.
- Direct and control the development of activities in all work fronts of the project following the indications given by the Engineers and verifying that the client’s requests are met.
- Supervise and control subcontracted companies and the work carried out by them.
Engineering, FP or similar
•Experience in supervision of renewable energy projects (Solar, wind, combined cycles, Thermosolar, etc.)
•Experience as manager of construction works or industrialized building, but with a clear vocation for the position and motivation to learn and develop in the position.
•Experience in substations and lines will be highly valued.
•High Level of english and spanish
If you are interested, please send your CV indicating in the subject line “Civil Site Supervisor” to: email@example.com